Centrifugal pump in cast iron with impeller in AISI 304 and AISI 316 steel and with axial suction and radial delivery with 2 or 4 poles motors.
The 3D SERIES is equipped with a back pull-out configuration that allows the removal of the motor, coupling, cantilever support and impeller without compromising the housing of the pump body or disassembling the pipes.
The numerous types of mechanical seals that can be mounted on electric pumps allow the use of special materials and thus adapt to different needs depending, for example, on the type of liquid, temperature or other operating factors covering, depending on the model, a wide range of temperatures.
The 3D SERIES consists of 3 versions:
– 3D SERIES monobloc with extended shaft
– 3DS SERIES with rigid seal and standard IEC motor
– 3DP SERIES with elastic seal and IEC Standard motor
For more technical information, consult the Databook
– Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
– Water supply for civil, agricultural and industrial plants
– Pressure boosting
– Fire-fighting systems
– Installations for the conveyance of industrial liquids
– Irrigation in farms, sports facilities
– Washing installations